Thursday, 28 September 2017

Sons of Orar Primaris army - milestone achieved

Greetings all. 

A few weeks back I attempted to effectively double the size of my Primaris Marines army over the course of 3 days. This was quite the feat and I effectively got 90% of the way there. One week later I have finished the bases for the army, attached shoulder pads and given them a spray and brush base of red. In effect, I have finished them to the standard that I wanted to so that I can use them on the tabletop. The idea is always to come back and add details later but for now they will only see action on the tabletop rather than painting desk. Note a couple of inceptors don't have bases as the flying stands were defective (GW replacing) and one of the intercessor squads lacks a sergeant. Reason being I am hoping to add some characters including the anniversary veteran sergeant later in the year, at which point the army will be complete. Cheers. 


  1. Replies
    1. Cheers man. Yes very happy and looking forward to finishing last few models by end of the year.

      Hats off to gw - sent me replacement stems through post within a day.

  2. This army looks great, an incredible amount of work over 3 days