Friday 21 June 2013

Lysander and Blog wars army finished!

Phew!

It's been a long time coming but the Blog Wars 5 army is finally done with 24 hours to spare. Lysander was the final piece of the puzzle and, as my first attempt at NMM, I'm happy with how he turned out. Many things could be improved but that will come with time and experience - if I ever dare to try NMM again. I'd like to just offer thanks to a few people for the Lysander project: Emuse, whose Lysander on CMON helped inspire some aspects of the model and most of all Boltman from boltrer and chainsword who gave me some great advice early on in the project. Without further ado, here are some group shots and Lysander, as well as a few pics of my latest project (more details here) which will be dominating in the post BW5 era. Cheers. 
















2 comments:

  1. Looks great - I think you'll be getting my vote for best painted character at a minimum!

    NMM is something I would like to try - but with an Iron Warriors army, it's a bit masochistic...might try it on a one-off mini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers pal, there are some great chrome armour examples if you search Google that would look great in an iron Warriors as a centrepiece. Give it a go and see how you find it.

    ReplyDelete